Small Groups, Families, Friends, and more looking to get outside for the day?
Our staff and availability for family day trips and last minute adventures are dependent upon on our group program schedule.
Please help us to facilitate an awesome day for you by calling at least 24 hours in advance and arriving on time for scheduled activities or rentals. 540-864-6792
If you would like to plan a family trip or a small group retreat in advance, please fill out our small group pricing request.
Here is what we have to offer:
- $40/canoe; $15/tube
- 2-3 people can fit in each canoe
- Life-jackets, paddles, and shuttle to put-ins on Craig's Creek are included in the cost
- The take-out is directly in front of our Main Lodge
- Bikes are hard-tail mountain bicycles ranging from 13" to 21"
- Rental includes helmet, gloves, and us retuning the bike upon its return
- There are great single-track trails for riding on our property as well as in nearby Carvin's Cove
- Transportation with bikes and instruction is not included.
Use of Base Camp
- In addition to either of the above rentals, please feel free to use our Base Camp facility
- Miles of hiking
- Disc Golf Course
- Pond -canoeing, tubing, or paddleboarding on our Base Camp pond (with the use of PFDs and adult supervision)
- Plenty of Picnic spots
- Volley ball, horseshoes, cornhole, etc.
- Must be a paying customer to use our Base Camp facilities.
The following are staffed activities and are only available during Adventure Week-ends
Rarely we are able to make exceptions, however we cannot promise that we will have staff available to facilitate these activities on a non-Adventure Week-end. Please call ahead at least 24 hours.
- 50' and two ropes with options for climbing at an introductory to moderate beginner level
- Helmet, Harness, Shoes, and staff belayer included.
- Time limit is a half-day
- 900' of amazing Blue Ridge views
- Top speeds of 35-40 mph
- Weight limits 65-250lbs
- Please wear closed-toed shoes, tie hair back and no loose jewelry