Small Groups, Families, Friends, and more looking to get outside for the day?
Groups of 8 or more:
- Fill out our Group Pricing Request to personalize a gathering that suits your interests and budgets!
- For new groups looking to get in a full day of adventure at a stunning discount, take advantage of our Day Trip Special!
Groups of less than 8: Families, Friends, Couples, and more!:
Read on for what we have to offer:
- $40/canoe; $15/tube
- 2-3 people can fit in each canoe
- Life-jackets, paddles, and shuttle to put-ins on Craig's Creek are included in the cost
- The take-out is directly in front of our Main Lodge
- Bikes are hard-tail mountain bicycles ranging from 13" to 21"
- Rental includes helmet, gloves, and us retuning the bike upon its return
- There are great single-track trails for riding on our property as well as in nearby Carvin's Cove
- Transportation with bikes and instruction is not included.
Use of Base Camp
- In addition to either of the above rentals, please feel free to use our Base Camp facility
- Miles of hiking
- Disc Golf Course
- Pond -canoeing, tubing, or paddleboarding on our Base Camp pond (with the use of PFDs and adult supervision)
- Plenty of Picnic spots
- Volley ball, horseshoes, cornhole, etc.
- Must be a paying customer to use our Base Camp facilities.
The following are staffed activities and are only available during Adventure Week-ends
Rarely we are able to make exceptions, however we cannot promise that we will have staff available to facilitate these activities on a non-Adventure Week-end. Please call ahead at least 24 hours.
- 50' and two ropes with options for climbing at an introductory to moderate beginner level
- Helmet, Harness, Shoes, and staff belayer included.
- Time limit is a half-day
- 900' of amazing Blue Ridge views
- Top speeds of 35-40 mph
- Weight limits 65-250lbs
- Please wear closed-toed shoes, tie hair back and no loose jewelry