"Exceptional price, helpful & experienced staff, radiant ambiance....awesome dining" -Facebook Review
St. Patty's Day Craft Brew Fest at Wilderness Adventure!
Start your St. Patrick's Day celebration early with a getaway to some great food, awesome craft brews, and a unique atmosphere!
Nestled between the George Washington and Jefferson National Forests and only a 45 minute drive from Downtown Roanoke, WA is the perfect location for getting away and staying local! Join us for the always popular, St. Patrick's Day Beer Tasting!
All Inclusive Reservations
- A flight of 10 craft brews
- Buffet of Our rustic Blue Ridge take on Irish Classics
- A stay in a private room in one of our rustically elegant lodges
- A hot country breakfast buffet
- Access to the amenities and base camp activities (trails for hiking and biking, overlooks, disc golf, pond, gazebo, cedar sauna, volley ball and more!)
$100/person; $180/couple; $80 for groups of up to 8 (must be happy to share a room!)
Upgrade your stay!
- Stay in our Sneaky Cabin ($50, first come first serve)
- Arrive early on Saturday for canoeing on Craigs Creek ($40/canoe)
- Stay late on Sunday to ride the 900' Zip Line! ($25/zip)
- Head Home with a Wilderness Adventure custom pint glass! ($12)