GROUP RETREAT CENTER
Let us be a tradition for your group.
Whether you are looking to improve communication and teamwork within your group, have epic adventures, or simply relax with friends in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, Wilderness Adventure is the place for your getaway!
Our primary focus is facilitating constructive group interaction, we appreciate that means something different for every group. All reservations are customizable, making it possible for you to design your own unique retreat. As we get to know our clients we are better able to serve your interests, so please-- give us a call!
FIND OUT WHO HAS BEEN COMING TO WA FOR YEARS, And WHY!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out a Free Pricing Request Form, link below.
- Our Group Program staff will check availability and create program proposals tailored to the information you provide, often with additional options and suggestions for how to make the most of your time, budget, and interests.
- You tell us what you like, what you'd change, and we will work with you to hone in on your ideal retreat. Feel free to keep requesting options until we've found the best fit!
- You send in a deposit, then we confirm your dates.
- We send you all the information you need to get your group ready (directions, packing suggestions, building & room assignment layouts, and more!)
- You come to WA, and have an excellent time!
Programs are Made Up of:
Find out why Groups Make WA a Tradition year after year...
At Wilderness Adventure, one of the "Best Places to Work" according to Outside Magazine, our staff love their jobs! While our activities are inherently fun, the facilitation by our staff will make your experience unforgettable. Most of our staff are college graduates with a great deal of experience not only in the outdoors, but also in customer service, and they love getting to know our groups! We make it our mission to go above in beyond to meet the needs of all our guests.
Our goal is to ensure an outstanding dining experience for every one of our guests. Our chefs are proud to use fresh ingredients to ensure quality. Whether we're serving a school group or catering a wedding, we accommodate each group's budget and tastes. Meals are primarily served buffet style in our Main Lodge or our outdoor pavilion, and we are also able to provide gourmet plated meals for a more formal dining experience.
We accommodate around 80 people in our three comfortable lodges, and for guests interested in a truly outdoor experience we have a range of campsites and gear! Our extensive property of nearly 500 acres, includes hiking trails, ponds, two open air pavilions, access to Craig's Creek, the Bluff Overlook, a 900' zipline, ropes courses, our climbing wall and rappel tower, and acres of beauty!